When we are repairing mobile phones, we sometimes need to measure the voltage of the mobile phone's battery. At this time, we need to use a multimeter. So how to use a multimeter to measure the cell phone battery voltage? The following is a demonstration by the DEJI battery manufacturer.
cell phone battery
1. First of all, if you are using a multimeter as shown in the figure below, without a scale, then you only need to adjust the gear to the DC voltage gear.
2. Then if you are using a multimeter with scale, then you can adjust the gear to a DC voltage of 20V, because most of the mobile phones are within 20V
3. The next step is to measure with an electric pen, as shown in the figure below, note that the red one is the positive pole, and the black one is the negative pole
4. Then align the test leads with the positive and negative poles of the battery, as shown in the figure below
5. When the pair of your test leads and the battery is not correct, then what you measured is a negative voltage, as shown in the figure below
6. If your test lead and battery are right, then the measured voltage is positive, as shown in the figure below