As we all know, one of the great regrets of iPhone4 is that the battery cannot be replaced at will, and the battery life is not unlimited. At this time, it involves the issue of how to replace the battery of iPhone4. In fact, its battery can be replaced by disassembling it yourself. Now the editor has compiled a professional iPhone4 battery replacement tutorial with detailed graphics and text. Please follow the steps below to learn how to replace the battery of iPhone4 step by step.
Before explaining the iPhone4 battery replacement tutorial in detail, please prepare an iPhone4 battery. You can search and buy one on Amazon and other online shopping platforms. At the same time, please prepare these tools and materials: crowbar, Torx screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver.
Replace Iphone4 Battery Method/Step
1. Use a small five-pointed star screwdriver to remove the two screws at the bottom of the iPhone 4 (marked with the red circle in the figure below);
2. Turn the phone over, press the back cover with two thumbs, and move it up slightly, the iPhone4 back cover shell will separate from the body;
3. After removing the back cover, you can see the battery inside;
4. How to change the battery of iPhone4? The next step is to remove the old battery. The battery of iPhone4 is fixed by a screw and a metal block, so remove the battery fixing screw at the position marked by the red circle in the figure below ；
5. After removing the fixing screws;
6. Then remove the metal sheet;
7. After the metal block is removed, pull the transparent plastic pull tab and pull down the old battery of iPhone4. Since the battery is glued with double-sided tape, you may have to use a little force. Don't die if you can't pull it out. Pull out, use a hair dryer for hot air for one minute and then pull out, anyway, be careful not to damage the front screen and surrounding parts;
8. After removing the old battery, install the new battery in this position. Please compare the positions of the battery and the metal contacts before installing;
9. Reconnect the battery contact connector to ensure that the new battery is connected properly, and pay attention to the correct positioning shown in the red box;
10. After installing the new battery, install the back cover in reverse order according to the steps when disassembling the machine. Pay attention to the screw in place, but don't tighten it too tightly. The case is OK and the iPhone4 battery replacement tutorial is complete.