The electronics of the iPhone is a lithium polymer battery. This type of battery does not need to be recharged when all the batteries are used up. When many people use the iPhone, improper charging causes the life of the iPhone battery to be reduced, so how can the health of the iPhone battery be maintained at 100%?
Mobile phone iPhone6s,
Operating system: IOS 13.1.2
1. First of all, when charging the iPhone, you can’t charge it while playing with the phone. This is the most harmful to the iPhone battery.
2. When many people use iPhone, charge it when there is no electricity. The best operation of iPhone battery health protection is: when the battery is almost 20%, it will start charging, and it will be fully charged to 100%.
3. Try not to use some power-saving software, just set some of the power-consuming functions of the iPhone directly. The power-saving software will always run in the background of the iPhone during use, and it cannot save power.
4. When using the iPhone to play games, sometimes it will play for a long time, causing the phone to heat up, so try to reduce the use of phone cases with poor heat dissipation. When the phone heats up severely, stop first and wait for a while before using the phone. In a high or low temperature situation
5. When charging the iPhone, try to use the original charging cable and charging plug, which can effectively protect the health of the battery
to sum up
1. You can't charge while playing with your phone, this is the most harmful to the iPhone battery
2. When the power is almost 20%, it will start charging, and it will be fully charged to 100%.
3. Try not to use some power saving software
4. When the phone is hotter, stop first, wait a while before using it, and don’t keep the phone in high or low temperature
5. Try to use the original charging cable and charging plug, which can effectively protect the health of the battery