AirPods are Bluetooth headsets, powered by a built-in battery, and it also has a charging box, which is also its storage box. Because the connection between AirPods and iPhone is very convenient, it is also very convenient to check the battery level of AirPods or the battery box. Here is a brief introduction on how to check the battery level of airpod on the iPhone.
1. As long as the AirPods and iPhone have been automatically paired and connected, as long as the iPhone screen is on or unlocked, open the lid of the AirPods charging box next to it, and its battery information will pop up.
2. In addition, in the Today function column of the notification center, you can also see the Bluetooth power of the currently connected AirPods, as shown in the figure.
3. You can also check the power of AirPods through the audio device under the control center, as shown in the figure.
4. It is worth noting that if you currently wear AirPods on your ears and the battery box is closed, you can only see the power of the AirPods headset on the iPhone.
5. So, if you want to check the battery level of the AirPods battery box, you need to put the AirPods in the battery box.