After using the iPhone 7 for a long time, it is obvious that the battery is not disabled. It is normal to charge for two or three days a day, so how should the iPhone 7 be replaced? Next, let's take a look with the Deji battery manufacturer.
iphone7 battery replacement tutorial
1. Turn off the phone first, take out the SIM card tray of the phone, and then use a disassembly screwdriver to remove the 2 fixing screws at the bottom of the phone.
2. Use a suction cup to suck the screen to open a gap, then slide the three sides along the gap, cut the three sides and pull down until the top cover reveals the gap, and then slowly pull the screen away from the side of the volume button. (Be careful, otherwise the cable will be broken easily)
3. Pry open the screen and you can see that there is a glue at the connection between the frame and the screen. Generally speaking, if the machine is used for a long time, the sealant will lose its effect due to insufficient viscosity. If there is still stickiness, use it. Broken small scissors or sharp objects. In addition, do not try to completely remove the screen, because several fragile cables are still connected to the iPhone motherboard.
4. Compared with previous generations, the battery cable position of iPhone7 has been upgraded, and the screws of the cover plate have been upgraded from two to four. So everyone should mark the positions of their respective screws and do not install them wrong after replacing the battery.
Battery cable position
5. Use the tip of the prying board to pry up the battery cable. Be careful not to pry it straight up or down, you need to insert it diagonally, otherwise your phone's cable interface may be damaged.
iPhone 7 battery cable location
6. The top cable of the iPhone 7 has also been upgraded. It is not messy as before. There are only two screws to fix it. The disassembly is very simple. Just screw it down and put it away. Please be careful when removing the cable.
iPhone 7 top cable
7. After the above steps, the screen and the body are officially separated, and the next step is to remove the battery. Before removing the battery, remove the barometer first. If you skip this part, you may damage it.
iPhone 7 barometer location
8. This is the location of the Taptic Engine module of the iPhone 7. This Taptic Engine module is actually the vibration module in plain terms. This is also a function Apple used on a mobile phone for the first time and needs to be removed and put away.
iPhone 7 Taptic Engine location
9. Open the battery glue and then pull it out. Here you need to pay attention to it when pulling it out lightly and at a constant speed.
I believe that there is no technical pressure for everyone in this step, as long as you are careful, you will not go wrong. Then it is to restore the phone. For details, please refer to the disassembly tutorial above.
Tips from Deji battery manufacturers: Disassembly is risky! Be cautious when disassembling! It is recommended that you bring your mobile phone to the repair center, and ask professionals to replace the battery.