一. The reason why the ipad battery is exhausted and cannot be charged is as follows:
(1) If the charger is damaged, or the iPad charging interface is damaged, it will not be able to charge. It is recommended to replace the charger to test to determine the problem. The ipad battery is exhausted and cannot be charged
(2) If the iPad is connected to a computer that is turned off, in sleep or in standby mode and connected to the USB port on the keyboard, the iPad battery may be exhausted and it cannot be charged. The ipad battery is exhausted and cannot be charged
(3) If the current Mac or PC cannot provide enough power to charge the iPad, the status bar will display the message "Not charging". The ipad battery is exhausted and cannot be charged
(4) If the ipad battery is exhausted for too long, it will take more than 30 minutes to charge for a response. The ipad battery is exhausted and cannot be charged
二. The ipad battery is exhausted and does not charge
Method 1: The ipad battery is exhausted and cannot be charged. Let's rule out the temperature reasons first. Since it is winter, the temperature in some places is relatively low. This is one of the reasons why the iPad cannot be charged. This is because the iPad battery is very sensitive to temperature. It is not good if the temperature is high, and it is not good if it is low. If the temperature in your area is particularly low, around 0 degrees, you can try to increase the temperature of the iPad. Put it in a warm quilt or take it to an air-conditioned room, wait for the iPad to warm up, and then charge the iPad to see if it can be charged.
Method two: The ipad battery is exhausted and cannot be charged. It is the reason for the power adapter. Try to replace a charger. It may be that the charger fails to charge. If there is an extra data cable, you can also replace it, and you can also try to replace the power strip.
三. How to charge the ipad is good for the battery
1. Turn off the ipad and charge it again, so that it can charge quickly and increase its charging speed.
2. When we charge, it is best to choose the original charger, that is, the original charging head and the original data cable, so that it can charge quickly and ensure its service life.
3. If necessary, charge it in time. Don't wait until its battery level is too low or it is completely dead.
4. When we are charging, it is best to remove the protective cover on its exterior, so as to avoid the phone from heating up while charging. And it is best to charge it in a cool place, so that it can improve its charging efficiency.